This charming four bedroom home has excellent potential & is situated on a 638sqm allotment with gorgeous established gardens.
Located in an elevated cul de-sac, this family home is positioned within minutes of the Mango Hill train station, Mango Hill Market Place and Westfield North Lakes.
Designed with outdoor living in mind, the kitchen and dining zones spill out to the expansive covered patio, perfect for hosting guests or unwinding with a refreshing afternoon drink while the family pet runs free in the fully fenced backyard.
- Four bedrooms with Built in Robes
- As new carpet & flooring throughout
- Two bathrooms
- Galley style, fully functional kitchen
- Carpeted lounge with Air-Conditioning and separate dining/family area
- Security screens throughout
- Two car remote garage with drive through access
- Beautifully landscaped gardens featuring garden shed, rainwater tank & citrus trees
- HUGE under covered pergola area with power
- Brick and tile construction – built in 1998
- NBN Availability
- Currently tenanted until October 2021 with the ability to take possession earlier by prior arrangement
- Weekly rental return - $430.00
- Located in the Mango Hill State School and North Lakes State College catchments
Contact Jaye Hall on 0409 212 764 to arrange your inspection today.