This low-set duplex will appeal to buyers entering the market, small families, savvy investors and those downsizing or retiring.
Situated in a great location on a quiet street & conveniently close to local amenities such as shops, day care, schools, TAFE College and public transport, including Bald Hills train station (1.2km approximately a 15-minute easy walk).
The home boasts 3 great sized bedrooms, two bathrooms & a beautiful 372sqm parcel of land – with one adjoining wall to the neighbor
- Three bedrooms with Built in Robes, master with Ensuite and Walk in Robe
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and is a good size with plenty of cupboards and bench space.
- The second and third bedrooms are serviced by the spacious main bathroom which boasts a separate bath and toilet.
- Fully fenced rear yard with under covered pergola area
- 372 sqm block, ideal for the kids and pets to play.
- Single garage with laundry and internal access
- Brick and tile construction built in 2000
- No body corporate fees
- Currently tenanted until August 2021 with tenants paying $385.00 per week. (5.2% rental yield)
This property has no body corporate fees and is definitely not going to last long in this market. Contact Jaye Hall on 0409 212 764 to arrange your inspection today.