This modern and beautifully presented home is located only minutes away from schools, shops & restaurants; with transport on your door step.
Positioned in the Kingfisher Grove Estate only a moments drive to the popular Lake Samsonvale, this large family home offers low maintenance living and has something for everyone.
Currently tenanted by a long term family until August 2019, with a rental return of $405 per week, this stunning low set home represents fantastic value for money for the astute investor.
Key Features Include;
- Four built in bedrooms & master with Ensuite and Walk in Robe
- Separate main bathroom servicing the additional three rear bedrooms
- Modern & Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher; looking out to the meals/family room
- Air-conditioning to main tiled living space & separate Lounge Room with ceiling fan
- Internal Laundry with direct backyard access through sliding door
- Double remote lock up garage with internal access and storage cupboard
- Huge under covered entertainment area overlooking the fully fenced, 602sqm allotment with side access potential
Additional Features & Positioning;
- Quality brick and tile home aged 10 years & held by the original owner as an investment
- Rear garden shed & rainwater tank
- Tenancy agreement in place until August at $405.00 per week
- Water charges approximately $340.00 per quarter
- Council rates approximately $440.00 per quarter
- 5 minutes to the newly renovated Warner Shopping Village & Genesis Christian Collage
- Moments away from the picturesque surrounds of Lake Samsonvale, featuring walking/bike trails, fishing, & the perfect destination for a Sunday picnic
Properties in such an unbeatable location don't last long.
Contact Jaye Hall from Guardian Property today on 0409 212 764 to book your inspection.