Picture perfect & better than new, this fantastic family home represents excellent value and is packed full of features.
Rarely does a "Complete Package" like this come along that not only has the functional space, & quality inclusions, but also looks utterly stunning!
Perfectly positioned on a corner 695m2 block, with no rear neighbors, this executive Warner home has recently been freshly painted/carpeted & oozes sophistication.
As you enter, you’ll be welcomed with high ceilings, a neutral colour scheme & stunning living spaces - all positioned just a short stroll from numerous local parklands, including the beautiful Lake precinct.
- Four bedrooms all with Built in Robes, ceiling fans & security screens
- Master bedroom featuring great natural light, split system A/C & large Walk In Robe/Ensuite
- Two bathrooms with a beautiful tile finish and quality fixtures
- Expansive family room/dining area with A/C flowing off the kitchen and overlooking the rear under covered area
- Separate media/lounge room with split system A/C and vertical window placement
- Well-appointed kitchen offering loads of bench space and cupboards for storage, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Internal laundry featuring storage cupboard & backyard access
- Double Remote lock up garage with internal access
- Fully Fenced 695sqm block with rainwater tank & plenty of space for the kids and pets
- Built by Indigo Homes in 2011 (one of QLD’s leading home builders)
- Brick/Render construction with tile roof
- Termite barrier and warranty in place
- Excellent rental return & depreciation available to the astute investor
- Genesis Christian College - 4.3km (7mins)
- Strathpine State School Catchment - 6.5km (11mins)
- Brisbane CBD - 23.1km (35mins)
- Brisbane Airport - 28.9km (33mins)
- Bus Stop: 670 & 672 - 1.1km
- Warner Lakes Village - 2.3km (6mins)
- IGA Cashmere - 1.6km (3mins)
This family home will be high in demand and won’t remain on the market for long, contact Jaye from Guardian Property on 0409 212 764 to book your inspection today.