(STREET ADDRESS) 2 AMANDA STREET MCDOWALL
Beautifully positioned in a very private & quiet section of this tightly held complex in McDowall, this 2 level home boasts low maintenance living in a stylish setting, with the convenience of everything the area offers.
Freshly painted throughout, and with brand new, plush carpets underfoot, you and your family will love coming home to your private sanctuary!
Set on a 451sqm allotment, the home's elevated orientation maximizes the winter sun and cooling summer breezes. Spanning two levels it offers a range of versatile living options, both inside and out.
- Two large living spaces, one carpeted & one tiled featuring air-conditioning to the main tiled living space
- Separate formal dining area with pendant lighting feature
- Spacious kitchen that offers plenty of cupboard space, brand new dishwasher & stainless steel appliances
- Downstairs level also provides a third bathroom, a separate laundry with built in cupboard/bench space & outdoor access
- Four spacious bedrooms, all located on the upper level with master featuring ensuite, walk through robe & gorgeous natural light
- Secondary bedrooms featuring built in robes & ceiling fans
- Ample under stair storage, security screens and doors throughout
- Generous private outdoor pergola and extended courtyard
- Access to the community sparkling in-ground pool without any of the work.
- Only 11kms to Brisbane CBD
- 1.5kms from the McDowall shopping complex, short stroll to the McDowall Primary School, 1km to Northside Christian College & only a 7min drive to Chermside shopping centre
- Short walk to direct CBD bus
- Built in 2003 of Brick rendered construction with concreate tile roof
- NBN Availability
Located in one of the most sought after pockets of exclusive McDowall, this stunning double storey home has been offered to the market for the first time in 17 years and with the homes location & long list of features, wont be available for long.
Situated just outside of Everton Park, only a short walk to local shops, parks, public transport, McDowall State School and just minutes to Chermside shopping centre, this home sets a standard of living from the moment you arrive.
Contact Jaye Hall from Guardian Property on 0409 212 764 to arrange your appointment to view today.