Embracing a relaxed family environment with excellent space, privacy and natural light, this generously proportioned home offers a superb lifestyle in an exclusive estate, overlooking lush parkland.
This Indigo built home sits on a large 700m2 flat block and caters for growing families with multiple living zones.
Nestled away in a quiet pocket of Warner where homes are rarely for sale, you’re just minutes to numerous schools, shops and public transport.
Beautifully presented with fresh paint & carpet throughout, this home features 4 generous size bedrooms with very large master bedroom & two separate living areas.
- Situated in a highly sought after & whisper quiet pocket of Warner
- Full sized family home with open-plan living/dining area with ceiling fan & separate carpeted lounge
- All bedrooms featuring ceiling fans & built in robes, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Contemporary family-sized main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Kitchen featuring an island breakfast bar, corner pantry and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Covered alfresco area overlooking the fully fenced, 700sqm allotment
- Well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access & linen cupboard
- Security screens throughout; double remote lock-up garage with internal access
- Built in 2005, Brick and tile rendered construction with colorbond roof
- Expected weekly rental return of $470.00p/w – 5.1% rental yield
- NBN Availability
With shops, schools and transport all easily accessible, this home is the ideal combination of location, quality and great value. Homes in this area with nothing further to do are incredibly rare so be quick to inspect.
Contact Jaye Hall at Guardian Property on 0409 212 764 to register your interest today.