This dual occupancy property produces a combined rental return of $630 per week & is just 5 years young. This desirable property is located within a ten minute walk to the Dakabin train station, giving direct access to the Brisbane CBD, stopping via the soon to be finished USC, Petrie Campus. Designed to maximize income, this outstanding duplex is the perfect addition to any astute investors property portfolio.
- Three built in bedrooms with ceiling fans & master featuring air-conditioning
- Open plan living and dining area with reverse air conditioning and built in office space
- Kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and pendant lighting
- Two family bathrooms with great sized shower and modern feature tiling
- Covered rear alfresco overlooking private, fully fenced rear yard
- Single lock up remote control garage with internal access.
- Two bedrooms – both with built in robes and ceiling fans, with Air-conditioning to the master
- Light filled open plan living and dining area with reverse air conditioning
- Quality kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & good cupboard space including pantry.
- Single bathroom with double shower
- Covered rear alfresco with fully fenced backyard, with plenty of space
- Single lock up remote control garage, inclusive of internal laundry
- 6.18% rental yield
- Separate entry
- Full brick and tile construction with NBN availability
- Great tax deprecation advantages
- No body corporate fees
Currently tenanted & located only a short 5 minute drive to major shopping at Westfield, Costco and Ikea, homes like these wont last long. Contact Jaye Hall on 0409 212 764 to arrange your inspection today.