Right on the border of Morningside and Balmoral and complete with ambiance and old world charm, this home is located in one of Morningside's most exclusive enclaves.
With an emphasis on lifestyle and location, this generously sized home is well worth exploring and features;
- Expansive views through to the Gateway Bridge and an attractive street presence.
- Large front deck accessible by lockable batwing gates
- Three large bedrooms upstairs all featuring air-conditioning with built in robes
- Fourth bedroom downstairs featuring A/C
- Master bedroom with ensuite including single vanity, shower & toilet
- Iconic main bathroom featuring marble bench top, brass fittings & opulent claw foot bath
- Separate lounge and dining separated by fretwork arching inclusive of air-conditioning and polished timber flooring
- Chef's kitchen with granite bench tops, solid Tasmanian Oak cupboards and quality appliances including integrated dishwasher and gas cooking
- Upstairs laundry with built in oak cupboards and sink
- Expansive rear covered deck accessible by French doors off the dining
- Two car tandem remote controlled car accommodation
- Private fully fenced 453sqm allotment
Setting this home apart from the rest is the preservation of the iconic features found in a classic Queenslander. Beautifully restored and maintaining a prominent position in the home, additional inclusions are as follows;
- VJ walls throughout
- Ornate cornices and archways featuring led lighting throughout
- Lead light glass and casement windows throughout
- 14ft ceilings
Framed by a picturesque white picket fence, this home's location is a genuine standout, with a beautiful suburban outlook and cool north easterly bay breezes on offer.
This quiet street is spoilt for convenience and only minutes away are the precincts of Bulimba’s Oxford Street and Westfield Carindale.
Several nearby public transport options and access to the Gateway Motorway ensure easy access to surrounding suburbs.